29 Weeks, 5 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today under 5.7 grams protein, under 11.6 grams carbs and under 10.5 grams fats. My current Macro goals are 100 grams protein, 120 grams carbs and 30 grams fats but tomorrow is my refeed day so I get 100 grams protein, 40 grams carbs and 10 grams fats. I just get 1 refeed day a week. Wednesday will be my first meal in a restaurant in several months. 2 coworkers and myself are going to Golden Coral for lunch since we are going to work in the new Joplin store. BTW Golden Coral is in the same parking lot as the store. Got my Core Vitamins ready for tomorrow. Water has been on point today and will send a screenshot from the Fit Bit app to Coach Adam tomorrow. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs/Glutes after dinner, Wed workout plan is Back/Biceps after I get home from Joplin, Thursdays workout is Truck unload and Friday's workout is Legs/Glutes after dinner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18