30 Weeks, 4 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today over 4.5 grams protein, under 4.4 grams carbs and under 9.5 grams fats. Got in a great Back/Biceps workout in after dinner and after going to pick up my car from the shop. Sent my weekly check in to Coach Adam before going to get my car.  Tomorrow's workout plan is Shoulders/Triceps after breakfast. Starting tomorrow I'm going to be more mindful of my water and as soon as I fill up my water bottle track it on my Fit Bit Versa 2 then take a screenshot of it from the app to start being accountable to Coach with my water. Getting caught up on Contest Prep University episodes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18