31 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good again today under 3.4 grams protein, under 0.2 grams carbs and under 14.8 grams fats need to work on protein and fats for tomorrow. Got in a great Shoulders/Triceps workout but forgot to push start on my tracker. Sent my weekly check in to Coach Adam yesterday and probably won't hear from him until tomorrow afternoon. My work schedule for the rest of the week is all jacked up since truck was a no show today. Instead of 8 to 2 tomorrow I'm working 10-4 and Friday instead of 11-5 I'm working 6AM to noon. Monday my defroster in my car didn't work so it's at the dealership getting worked on so my dad has taken me to work all week plus the weather has been bitter cold and icy. Hoping to have my car back Friday by noon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18