30 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today under 20 grams protein, under 10.9 grams carbs and under 5.3 grams fats. Went to the dentist this morning and after my teeth cleaning I got my lingual bar put on and had a rescan for my retainer. Didn't get my Arms/Lite Delts workout as planned since I got out of the dentist office later than planned so worked later than planned. Workout plan for next week is 2 truck unloads and 3 at home workouts.  Coach was happy with my numbers but he wants me to have 1 refeed day a week which is protein the same as regular days and carbs and fats the same as my previous fasting days. Shortly will get my Core Vitamins ready for tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18