Saturday 2/11/23

 Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have well over 12K steps today. Calorie goal was 1735 and I had 16 calories left, P goal was 175 and I was 39 grams over, C goal was 90 and I was 11 grams over and F goal was 75 and I had 27 grams left. Completed app power list 1. Read 10 pages--done 2. Drink 120oz of water--done 3. Sleep 7+ hours--done 4. Hit my protein goal--done 5. Hit steps goal--done and Completed personal power list 1. Listen to an informative podcast--done 2. Take micro factor vitamins--done 3. Drink reds and greens--done 4. Listen to nightly mediation app--done and 5. Update my Facebook page Sarah Fit and Healthy--done. Meds and Supplements are ready for next week. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out and ready for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. I AM: I am lucky to have my loved ones and they are equally lucky to have me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27