Sunday 2/19/23

 Closed all hearts on my Active 4 and have well over 12K steps. Calorie goal was 1735 and I had 62 calories left, P goal was 175 and I was 30 grams over, C goal was 90 and I had 7 grams left and F goal was 75 and I had 18 grams left. Completed app power list 1. Read 10 pages--done 2. Drink 120oz of water--done 3. Sleep 7+ hours--done 4. Hit my protein goal--done 5. Hit steps goal--done and Completed personal power list 1. Listen to an informative podcast--done 2. Take micro factor vitamins--done 3. Drink reds and greens--done 4. Listen to nightly mediation app--done and 5. Create tomorrow’s to do list in To do app.--done. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Progress Photo clothes are ready for tomorrow morning. Work clothes are set out and ready for tomorrow. Tripod is set up and ready for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk and Claire's Core Challenge Week 3, Day 1: Core after breakfast. I AM: I am attracting love that improves my quality of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27