1/25/17

56 days in a row and restarting my no sweets as of today and so far so good but I haven't been to work yet. Still no new stuff from Christian yet but should have it sometime hopefully later today. Leaving in about an hour for work since I have to run up town and get my medicine since I forgot when I was out earlier to get lab work done. Back is feeling better but going to continue to use Tiger Balm and even see if the pharmacy has it in the tube form. 24oz of water down and 96oz left to go. I still need to get my bodybuilding.com site up and going later so I can get my workouts put into templates as soon as I get them so I can start tracking next week. Scale is back up .8# for the week I'm back to what I was on Monday so no gain or loss for the week so far or for the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Saturday 4/29/23

Monday 6/27