1/26/17

57 days in a row that I've written. Not sure of my workout schedule past Tuesday since I won't know my work schedule until Saturday afternoon. My back is feeling a lot better but will wear my back brace and take my Tiger Balm with me to work for unloading the trucks.  Got my new workouts this afternoon and had the energy to print them out but not get the templates created yet but will get that done this weekend. Had labs drawn yesterday and everything came back good but my white counts were a bit low so drinking more water and stopped taking the water pills which I started taking on my own and not by doctor's orders.  Working on my final 24oz of water for today and will rinse out my water bottle and put my ice cubes back into the freezer once this bottle is finished. Watching a fairly new show called Revenge Body by Khloe Kardashian on E! I've watched the whole season so far and love it so inspiring as long as the participants are faithful with their workouts and diets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Saturday 4/29/23

Monday 6/27