1/16/19

Almost all green today will miss floors but barely and achieved my steps per hour goal and had over 13K steps today. Got in a great Back and 15 min incline treadmill walk this morning. Can't eat 3hrs before taking the test to begin the weight loss challenge so will make a lean 25 shake and drink after we get back. Taking a Bang! Energy drink Mocha with me I have $3 and will leave on the desk since I'm going to run in to use the restroom before we leave and will drink the Mocha on the way home. Tomorrow's workout plan is 20 min stair master and Biceps/Legs as my quads are still sore from Monday. Our local GNC doesn't have any of the Bang! Coffee in stock but I'll check Monday and Tuesday next week to see if they have any in. The guy is going to hold a case of the Hazelnut flavor back for me. I tried the Keto Coffee Marvelous Mocha today and will get one for tomorrow. Mindful Moment: Playfulness and curiosity are not what most people associate with meditation, yet both are essential ingredients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18