1/19/19

Plan on going almost all green just might miss active minutes and floors but plan on achieving my steps per hour goal. Also plan on having 13K steps for today. Writing early since I work 1:30PM-8PM and don't want to turn my computer on when I get home. Plan on getting into the gym all 5 days this week weather and roads permitting of course but right now it's just windy and cold no rain or snow showers yet. Eager still for Monday to get the info to start the 5 Star Nutrition Weight Loss challenge. Might've had better numbers on the body test if I'd drank more water but I'll know that for next time to drink a ton of water before we go over in March. To reach my goal set by my trainer I need to lose at least 12#. But the body scan shows I need to lose 40.3# of Body Fat and gain 7.5# in lean body mass now that we know that I'll talk to my trainer to get a plan in place to achieve that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18