1/3/19

Almost green today but will miss floors but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps. Feeling a lot better so plan on getting in my Chest/Abs and 20 min on elliptical tomorrow morning then full force next week with the rest of them.
Workout plan for the month is:
Monday--Legs and 20 min on stair master
Tuesday--Shoulders/Triceps
Wednesday--Back and 15 min on treadmill
Thursday--20 min on stair master and Biceps/Legs
Friday--Chest/Abs and 20 min on elliptical
JBuds Air all charged up and ready for use tomorrow even already have them in my purse. For now have the coush-fin on them to help with comfort but can take them off if I don't like them. Tried them just now with the Coush-Fin but think I will wear my new earbuds without them as they fit into my ears better. Sound quality is very good almost as good as the Air Pods and cheaper so will use the Air Pods at home and these at the gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27