1/26/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors and active minutes but did achieve my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps for today. I ended up winning the Workweek Hustle challenge on the Fit Bit app yet again this week. Plan is to get into the gym all 5 days this week even Monday after 4PM. Drank my Bang! Keto Coffee Mocha this morning and brought one in for Monday since I already did yesterday for tomorrow too. In this weather they are frozen and need to be put in the fridge to thaw a little before I drink them. For a bit this morning my Bluetooth mouse wasn't working but I turned off the Bluetooth then turned it back on and now the mouse works. Hoping to go all green all but floors tomorrow even get active minutes but we will see. After another rest day tomorrow it's back into the gym on Monday for Legs and 20 min on stair master (if free but if not then other cardio). Will get into the gym Monday evening, Tuesday afternoon, Wed and Thurs morning and Friday afternoon. Set my alarms on my phone so I don't forget tomorrow to do that. Up at 6AM on Monday and Saturday then Tuesday and Friday up at 5:30AM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27