1/22/19

Almost all green just going to miss floors today and for some reason came up 1hr shy of achieving my steps per hour goal. Got in a great 5 min warm up then Shoulders/Triceps workout today. Tomorrow's workout plan is Back and 15 min treadmill walk with a warm up on the foam roller to stretch out my back. Bought a notebook to journal on paper too just in case I forget something here when I'm writing and after I hit post then I can write in my journal later. Should get my Bang! Keto coffee Marvelous Mocha tomorrow as it should be delivered later today but I won't get it until tomorrow morning. Will have over 13K steps before the end of the night. Since my calories were changed from 1700 to 1400 I was under 1400 both nights yesterday by 1 and today by 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27