1/24/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors but have or will achieve my steps per hour goal and will have over 13K steps. Had to do 20 min row instead of escalator (stair master) since it wasn't free until I was almost done so finished the row and Biceps/Glutes this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is Chest/Abs and 20 min elliptical. Think I'll start posting short Instagram stories and maybe on FB too. Watching the Celebrity Big Brother Live Feeds and not much going on maybe more will happen later as it's just 20 till 1 in California. Posting early so I don't have to worry about it later and so I can have the live feeds on all evening. Drank my Mocha Bang! Keto Coffee this morning and brought one in so I can start drinking it in the AM. The weather now is sooo cold that my Bang! will freeze and needs to thaw out in the fridge. Used the new Glute machine at the gym this morning and it was awesome and think I might be sore in the morning. Used my foam roller to stretch before my workout and then after as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18