1/9/19

Almost all green today and achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps for today. Got in a great Back and 15 min treadmill walk this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is 20 min on stair master and Biceps/Legs. Went to GNC and there is supposed to be soon a coffee flavor of Bang! energy drink so think I'll buy a case or two of them when they come into the store. Planning on finding a new Headspace program to do since I kinda took a little break but back to it later. Did pretty well just standing on the reverse bosu ball but was beginning to loose my balance attempting a squat so will work on that tomorrow and Friday then maybe on Monday I can do a few squats without holding onto the polls on either side of the area that I set up in on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27