1/25/19

Almost all green but will miss floors for today. Achieved or will achieve my steps per hour goal tonight and have 13K steps. Won't know my work schedule until sometime tomorrow to plan my workout times of day and number of days I can get in there. Hoping for 5 days but will take 4 days. Next week is my final week of this training month then I get new workouts. Drank my Mocha Madness Keto Coffee this morning and brought 2 more in one for tomorrow and 1 for Sunday since I don't know when or if I work on Sunday yet. Got in a great Chest/Abs and 20 min on elliptical workout this morning and posted a couple of short videos to Instagram. Need to work I think on actually seeing my face when I record those videos. After the weekend off possibly it's Legs and 20 min on stair master or other cardio machine on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27