4/1/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors and active minutes. Came up 229 steps shy of achieving my steps per hour goal sitting in the restaurant eating homemade chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes. Will have 13K steps by the end of the night. Got my new Versa band and bumper today and put my new blue bumper on before going out to eat and then the new light blue band real easy when I got home. Don't know why but the Fit Bit Versa bands are harder for me to get on than the off brand bands. Haven't had a chance to put my new workouts into my notebook yet but will a little later. Plan is to get today's workout in tomorrow then time permitting will get tomorrow's in also but if not then will wait until Wed and do a double workout then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18