4/27/19

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps before bedtime. Plan is to get into the gym all 5 days this week. Monday late morning/early afternoon, Tuesday early afternoon, Wed and Thursday morning and Friday late morning/early afternoon. As of now 7PM on Saturday no new workouts in the gym app just yet but will log out then back in tomorrow to see and maybe even Monday if need be. Changed my Versa watch face back to photo and used a photo of our dearly departed dog. Day 2 of my for now 30 day transformation and I did really well staying away from the chocolate and snacks at work today. Scale is down 0.7# from Monday and from yesterday I'm down 0.8# so that's a pretty good start to my transformation journey. Today is day 3 of logging into the MFP site.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18