4/29/19

All green today and have or will have achieved my steps per hour goal and well over 13K steps for today.  Did really well again today without any sweets but did eat a power crunch bar tonight.  Bought the standing charging pod and love it by my computer but will use the other pod for overnight charge.  Got my workouts into the gym app this morning and did a great Legs day and 12 min jog on treadmill. Tomorrow's workout plan is AMRAP Legs and Chest/Shoulders.  Recieved my vitamins in the mail around 2PM so took them.  Scale was down 1.8# since last week so doing really good. Getting into the shower shortly since I have an early day tomorrow to stock freight that we unloaded today.I'm leading both workweek challenges that I'm in I'm way ahead of my co-worker and ahead but only by just over 5,000 steps in the other one. I've been all green today since 2PM but have to keep getting steps to try and win both workweek hustle challenges on Fit Bit app. Tomorrow or Wednesday might take a different better photo to post instead. Bought a leather band for my Versa and should have it next week but for now went to my black band but did put my bumper on for a little color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18