4/8/19

 Almost all green just going to miss floors but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps for today. Got in a great Legs and 20 min treadmill walk broken up into 10 min walk at 3.4 then 5 min jog at 4.0 and finished up 5 min walk at 3.2. Forgot my ear buds in the charge at home this morning so used the headphones I had in my bag today for my workout. In a bit will put my ear buds in my purse so I'll have them for tomorrow and will get my workout clothes packed too. Versa is at 49% so will charge it as soon as I get my 250+ steps for the 6PM hour to complete my 10 hours of 250+ steps goal for today. Tomorrow's workout plan is Chest/Shoulders and 10 min row. Need to do a little more stretching than I normally do since I don't normally stretch or warm-up but starting tomorrow will take 5 min to stretch before beginning my lift then after Cardio cool down with a few light stretches too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18