4/25/19

Almost all green today on my Versa just will miss active mintues but achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps. Got in a great Legs/Glutes and 15 min treadmill HIIT this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is 5 min warm up on stair master and Legs Circuit 20 min AMRAP style. Getting new workouts this weekend to start fresh with a new training month. Right now the plan is to take measurements tomorrow and take a beginning photo before my transformation officially begins on Sunday but with Monday being the first workout.My new Jbud earphones that I bought yesterday worked so much better than the Ihome ones I bought on Tuesday at Walgreens. Hoping for 5 days into the gym next week but will take 4 days but still getting in all 5 workouts but won't know my work schedule for sure until sometime on Saturday to plan my workout times of day and number of days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18