4/4/19

Almost all green just going to miss floors and active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and will have over 13K steps. Took a gym rest day to let my jammed fingers heal a little. Going to just miss Wed and Thurs workout this week but will get in Friday's As Many Rounds As Possible in 20 min. Tomorrow's workout will be Legs Circuit AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) in 20 min. Did some deep cleaning today so missed my gym workout. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime on Saturday to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Plan on starting Pro Level 5 tonight a little later since I missed starting it last night. I've gotten my 2 min breathing exercise in from my Versa relax app last night. Haven't missed a day since I got my Versa and don't plan on missing a night but going 7/7.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18