4/28/19

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but have or will have achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps before bedtime tonight. Scale is down 1.8# from last Monday and down 1.9# from Friday's weigh in. I've done really good the last 3 days I've stayed out of the candy bucket in the breakroom and candy drawer in the office.  As of now still unsure of my workout plan for tomorrow but if need be I can get in last Monday's workout again tomorrow since it's still in the gym app. Might check in with Johnyee in the morning if I don't see my workouts when I go on break around 9AM. Plan for tomorrow is to get a stand up wireless charging pod for my phone at Wal-Mart then pick up my hand sanitizer that I ordered from the website. Saw the charging pod one day last week and thought on it then decided that I want one will try it then see if I want to go back and get another one unless the only have 2 then will buy both. One for by my computer and one for my night table. I feel really good and realize I don't need anything to snack on that's unhealthy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18