4/22/19

Almost all green on Fit Bit Versa today just going to miss active minutes and miles but did achieve my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps for today. Got in an OK Legs and 20 min on bike today since I still have a headache and it was so bad this afternoon that I had to fight through it to get my workout in. Think on Thursday when I do squats again I'll use a shorter box to go lower since another member who's also a trainer told me I needed to go lower to really work the booty. Versa was at 50% about an hour ago and it's fully charged now. Tomorrow's workout plan is Chest/Shoulders and 10 min row after warming up for 5 min on the escalator (stair master) since I didn't feel like it today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18