4/17/19

Ended up all green yesterday and will do so again today and will achieve my steps per hour goal and well over 13k steps for today. Got in a great double workout and will take a shower shortly since spent most of the afternoon getting things back together after the bug lady came. Did Chest/Shoulders and 10 min row followed by Back and 20 min on elliptical. Knew it was a great day when I left a sweat angel as I think I've heard it called on the floor since I forgot to grab a mat for superman alternating to begin my Back workout. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs and 15 min treadmill walk then Friday it's AMRAP Legs Circuit shooting for 7 full circuits this week but will see how tired I am after working 5:45AM-12:30PM for inventory and probably putting stuff back or whatever we need to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18