Day 40 of 90 day transformation

Almost all green on my Versa, achieved or will have achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps for today. Great double workout today and tomorrow's workout is Legs. Found my tru wireless Jbuds that I thought I threw away but turns out I put it in a bag while cleaning to have the bug lady come. My cardio of choice for post Legs was 20 min treadmill walk and my pre back workout cardio of choice was 20 min on rower. No cardio tomorrow and Thursday's is 20 min treadmill walk before Chest/Shoulders and as of now Friday's still isn't in the app yet. Bought a bluetooth wireless mouse or at least that's what the package said but turns out the mouse didn't match the instructions but they did match the package so not sure guessing it was an opened package and someone put the wrong mouse in it so will return it tomorrow since my Logitech works just fine and I really don't need another mouse as I accidently broke my microsoft arc mouse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27