Day 44 of 90 day transformation

Almost all green on my Versa today but will miss active minutes, achieved my steps per hour goal and will have over 13K steps for today. I won 2 of the 3 workweek hustle challenges on Fit Bit app that I was in this last week.  Ended up almost all green yesterday just missed miles. Plan right now is to get into the gym 4 days but get all 5 workouts in by getting in a double workout on Monday that workout then Tuesdays, get in Wed workout on Tues, get in Thurs workout on Wed and Friday's workout in on Thursday since I get off at 5PM on Friday and the gym is normally busy about that time.  Shortly will put my Versa on the charge since it's at 39%. Eagerly waiting for a FB live to start as a kick butt chick will be hitting the stage in a competition. I've been thinking about this awesome chick all day and sending her positive vibes. Even plan to get an Cold Brew coffee with 2 stevia and no ice at Starbucks tomorrow morning might instead of getting the Venti get the Grande instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27