Day 62

Almost all green on my Versa today but missed 1 hour by about 100 steps running errands this morning but will have over 13K steps before bedtime. Planning on taking a photo of Friday's workout or I might just use the app one more day since I'll leave my notebook on the desk for my trainer in the morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is 20 min walk on mat then get my lift in. Got in a great Legs and decided to get in a little abs workout after this morning. Still planning on taking measurements on Friday and a photo then too. It was kinda nice to not have my phone on me again today. Might have to get a mini makeup junkie bag for my headphones so the rubber cushions won't fall off in my purse again like they did before. Getting my hair trimmed on Friday morning so will get one of the mini's from the boutique next to the salon. Might take my socks off too and try to jog a bit on the mat as well as walk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27