Day 45 of 90 day transformation

Almost all green on Versa today just going to miss active minutes again but achieved my steps per hour goal and will have over 13K steps. The kick butt chick ended up in the top 5 and placing 4th still so proud of her and all of her hard work. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs and 20 min cardio of choice then 20 more minutes of cardio of choice and Back. Bought a wireless charging pad and it was supposed to be a standing one but for some reason my phone will only work with it laying down but that's OK.  I knew this chick got top 5 as another gym friend came into my work today and I asked her if she knew. Had my cold brew coffee this morning in the Grande and think that's the biggest I can drink of it.  Might think about later this week going to Wal-Mart and buying one of the standup charging pods like the one I already have as I want one for by my bed that's a stand up one too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27