Day 48 of 90 day transformation

Almost all green on my Versa, achieved or will have achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps.  Got in a great double workout to finish off the gym week since it will be busy after 4PM tomorrow and Friday. Still need to buckle down on my food choices but will only have 1300 calories to eat instead of 1600 as my trainer lowered my calories to try and jump start my weight loss again. I've got 8.1# to lose if I want to reach my goal of 132 by July 1st but over all I have 15.1# to lose to reach my goal of 125. Won't know until sometime late Friday or Saturday afternoon unsure yet of when the schedule for next week will be published to plan my workout times of day and number of days.  Hoping for all 5 days into the gym but will take 4 days if need be with double workout day or days if needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27