Day 47 of 90 day transformation

Almost all green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps for today. Got in a great Legs and no planned cardio workout this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is 20 min walk and Chest/Shoulders then Biceps/Triceps and 20 min cardio of choice. Decided to do another double workout since I'm off at 4PM on Thursday and off at 5PM on Friday both days the gym will be busy so I might not be able to get what I need when I need it so once again getting in 2 workouts in 1 day. Since April 26th I'm up 1# but needing to get my sodium and snacking back under control and think I can reach 132 by July 1st. That's 8.6# in 3 weeks so will need to really buckle down on my food choices. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27