Day 41 of 90 day transformation

Day 41 of 90 day transformation. Almost all green on my Versa, almost achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps for today. Instead of working 1PM-6PM tomorrow I got a call to see if I would go work in another store to put freight out so I work 7AM-2PM and all the other gal and I have to do is stock and not worry about the register but we might get stopped by customers. Found a new clock face for my Versa it's from a developer named Amy she has some awesome ones it's called Little but Fierce. Hoping that this one will help with the battery since I seem to have to charge it every few days.  Great Legs day workout today I added a 5# plate on each side to the bar for hip bridges and added a 10# plate on each side of the bar for squats and hack squat machine for that one today too. Returned the mouse I bought yesterday this morning and was surprised that since I used my debit card that they gave me cash back when we have to put it back on the card if one was used for purchase. Went back to my 24oz Bubba water bottle yesterday and so far have 72oz down and 48oz left to drink at 4:30PM. Versa battery is at 53% and as soon as I complete the relax app breathing exercise then I'll charge my Versa for an hour or so then test it out with this new clock face. Tomorrow's workout after getting back from Webb City is 20 min walk and Chest/Shoulders. I'm leading 2 of the 3 workweek hustle challenges I'm in on the Fit Bit App and am in second on the other one. I think my 21K steps on Monday helped me get a pretty good size lead on the ones I'm leading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27