Day 64

Almost all green on my Versa, achieved or will have achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps for today. Got in a great Biceps/Triceps and 20 min treadmill walk this morning. Won't know my work schedule until later today or tomorrow to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Will get my new workouts either Sunday or Monday so I can google any new exercises if needed.  Had 3 inches cut off my hair today and might not put my hair up for a funeral viewing this evening. I've got 9.3# to lose to reach my mini goal of 132 and 16.3# to reach my goal of 125 still hoping to reach my mini goal by mid July and my ultimate goal before September.  I'm currently leading a Daily Showdown on Fit Bit app by 1,271 with 8hrs left. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27