Day 51 of 90 day transformation

Unsure if I'll go all green on my Versa today but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps. Writing early since I work 3PM-9PM tonight and will write early again tomorrow since I work 2PM-8:30PM and have to get a quick shower when I get home with an early day on Monday. Think I'll extend my transformation this time to a whole year so will see how I do hopefully be at 125 by April 26th 2020. Mini goal is to be 132 by July 1st so that's still 8.6# to lose and over all to my ultimate goal it's still 15.6# haven't gained or lost anything since yesterday's weigh in.  At 11AM in the Midwest I have almost half of the total of the nearest person on a weekend warrior challenge I'm in and right not I'm leading but that could change depending on how busy at work I am between 3PM and 5:45PM when I'm on the register.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27