Day 37 of 90 day transformation

Unsure if I'll go all green today on my Versa but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have 13K steps before bedtime. Posting early so will try and go all green but miss active minutes. I work 1:30-9:30 and it will be late when I get home but will complete my headspace session, 2 min breathing exercise from versa relax app and read my church book before bedtime. Still waiting for my work schedule to be published not sure what the problem is as it should've been done and ready to publish by 5PM yesterday but since both managers that can publish it were both off it should've been done as soon as the one manager got there this morning as I know she opened today. It's 10AM and still no schedule yet. Plan still as of right now is at least 4 days into the gym but getting in all 5 workouts but we will see once I see the schedule. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27