Day 42 of 90 day transformation

Almost all green on my Versa today, almost achieved my steps per hour goal and almost have over 13K steps. Got in a great 20 min walk then Chest/Shoulders this afternoon. Tomorrow's workout plan is Biceps/Triceps and 20 min cardio of choice. I logged out then back in on the gym app this morning and the workouts for the rest of the week and month on Thurs and Fri were fixed.  I think I would've rather worked 1PM-6PM at our store today instead of going to Webb City where Eva and I did most of the work as one of the gals had to go on register at 9AM and the other spent most of her time at the register talking to the first gal. Not much on TV tonight so might watch Netflix and Fuller House I still have some episodes left to watch for this current season.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27