Day 57

All green on my Versa today, almost achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K more like 17K with more time to go. Tracked my Biceps/Triceps and 20 min treadmill walk workout from my notebook today to get used to it. I like it better and will still have my phone in the event that I need to google how to do something if my trainer isn't in the building.  Won't know until sometime tomorrow morning my work schedule for next week to plan my workout times of day and number of days and also when to leave my notebook on the desk for July's workouts to be written in via my trainer.  I've got 7.4# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 14.4# to reach my ultimate goal of 125 and be in maintenance mode. I'm down 0.5# from Monday's weigh in so should be in good shape as long as I watch this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27