Day 101

Unsure if I'll go all green might miss active minutes but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps before bedtime. Writing early since I work 1:30PM-8:30PM today so will probably have my computer shut down or be ready to when I get home.  Might have to go easy on my workouts tomorrow with light weights but will see how my back feels after I get off work at noon and get into the gym. After another gym rest day today it's back into the gym for Legs and 15-20 min cardio of choice.  Have my workouts all but Friday created into a word document and saved to my One Drive which is on both my phone and computer so I can track my workouts with my phone if I want to. Need to get Friday's added so will try and get that done either today or tomorrow. I've got 8# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 15# to go to reach my goal of 125. Not sure I still want to fully participate in a FB group challenge since I'm so close to goal now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27