Day 128

Writing early so unsure if I'll go all green today might just miss active minutes but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps. Plan for the week is to get into the gym Monday and Tuesday afternoon then Wed-Friday morning so that's all 5 days this week. Unsure as of now what I'm training on each day yet but hope to know by Monday. I'm still leading the Workweek Hustle challenge and waiting for 1 tracker to sync. 20 minutes left for this person to sync their tracker.  I'm in second place on the weekend warrior challenge with 1 day 14hrs left. Might not win this one but that's OK it's all for fun anyways. I've got 8.2# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 15.2# to go to reach my goal of 125. I'm down 0.6# from Monday's weigh in so should be OK just need to watch my snacking today and tomorrow before Monday's weigh in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18