Day 114

Unsure if I'll go all green on my Versa today might miss active minutes but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps. Won't know until a little later today my work schedule for next week to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Hoping for 5 days but will take 4 days in the gym with a double workout if needed. I've won the Workweek Hustle challenge on the Fit Bit app with 84,127 steps. Scale was up a little this morning but sodium was over 2,300 MG too and that makes a difference. Trying to keep my sodium under 2,300 MG and still get in just under 1,500 calories per day. Posting early today since I work 3:45PM-9PM and will have my computer ready to shut down when I get home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18