Day 110

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Had to do something else for cardio today since the escalator (stair master) wasn't working not sure what was up with the whole north side of the gym with the clock not working either. Instead I walked for 5 min at 3.5 and jogged for 5 min at 4.2. Got in a great Back/Biceps workout before the cardio. Tomorrow's tentative plan is Legs but will see how I feel after my doctor's exam. I'm leading by 7,781 steps on the person in second on a Workweek Hustle challenge on my Fit Bit App. I finally a few minutes ago got the new updated dashboard and kinda like the format and having the challenge right under my today's stats instead of having to go to a different page on the app to see them. I've 7.4# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 14.4# to go to reach my goal of 125. Versa battery is at 56% so will put it on the charge a little later tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27