Day 98

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps before bedtime. Got in a great Turf work then Back and 10 min rowing machine sprints 30 sec on and 30 sec off. Tried to pick up my notebook today but 1 workout was missing so left it and will get it tomorrow. Tomorrow's workout plan is Turf work then Biceps/Triceps. I'm focusing on Legs Monday and Wednesday, focusing on Upper Body Tuesday and Thursday this month but don't know what Friday's focus will be yet.  I've got 8.6# to lose to reach my mini goal of 132 and 15.6# to go to reach my goal of 125. On track now that I'm trying to go no snacks and no eating after dinner again. Took a photo of my Monday-Thursday workouts but will need to retake them since I cut off the number of reps on one of the exercises from Thursday's workout.  Put my Monday-Thursday workouts into word documents then saved them to my One Drive on my phone so if I want to I can use my phone to track them. It's easier and less hastle to use word than it is to find and download an app for tracking my workouts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18