Day 103

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Change in plan for tomorrow instead of being off I'm working 7AM-1PM and going over to another store since apparently they can't get their stock out without there manager over the stocking crew. I'm off on Thursday instead of tomorrow and off Friday as planned then go in early on Saturday as originally scheduled. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs and no planned cardio. Worked great tracking my Back/Biceps and 10 min stair master HIIT using my word document so will again the rest of the week.  Wasn't planning on going into our store tomorrow when the girls and I get back but I'll have to since we are having a curtain transferred for a customer and I guess she/he was told they could get the curtain tomorrow evening.  I've got 5.7# to reach my mini goal of 132 and 12.7# to reach my maintenance goal of 125.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18