Day 111

All green on my Versa, achieved or plan to achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Got in a great Legs and no planned cardio workout this morning. Tomorrow morning's plan is Chest/Shoulders/Triceps and 20 min walking laps around the turf. I'm still leading the work week hustle challenge on Fit Bit app but by 6,746 steps. Had a good exam at the doctor and have another on Friday morning for my first mammogram.  I've got 7.8# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 14.8# to go to reach my goal of 125. 72oz of water down and 48oz more left to drink for the day to have my gallon of water in. Posting early so unsure if I'll achieve my steps per hour goal since church is tonight at 6:30PM and not sure if I'll get the 6PM hour or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27