Day 127

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today.  Great Full-Body Friday workout to close out the August training month. Eager to see what my trainer has planned for me for the month of September.  Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow to plan my workout times of day and number of days. I've got 9.1# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 16.1# to go to reach my goal of 125. I'm leading the Workweek Hustle challenge by more than 33K steps with7hrs 25min left. Beginning a weekend warrior challenge in 9hrs so lets see if I can win the workweek challenge and the weekend one too.  Got my new wallet case before I left for work yesterday as the UPS driver came as I was getting ready to leave. My vitamins came after I went to work so was 1 day without them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27