Day 125

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Got in a great modified due to a sore back Legs and no planned cardio. Tomorrow's workout plan is Chest/Shoulders/Triceps and 20 min walk on the turf. Went to The UPS store this morning and did an easy amazon return and also one for work since the delivery driver doesn't need a signature anymore so it's in and out so it's just easier to take those packages across the street to the UPS store. I should get my new phone case and also my vitamins tomorrow and on Tuesday my GNC pro box should come. I'll go through my pro box and see what I'll use and take to the gym the rest to see if someone can use it. I've got 9.7# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 16.7# to go to reach my goal of 125. I am way ahead of the Workweek Hustle challenge on my fitbit app by almost 19K steps with 2 days 7hrs 28min left. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27