Day 220

Almost all green on my Versa just will miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros weren't that great today need to work on getting less carbs and more protein. Water was good again today so coach should be happy about that. Sent my weekly check in to coach before my shower tonight. Plan for tomorrow is Legs at home workout, Tuesday Shoulders at home workout then walking on Wed, Thurs depending on what time we get home from Branson either gym workout or at home workout. Friday will be business as usual in the gym just not sure which workout I'll do yet. Joined the main Winter 5% challenge group on spark today and chose my team I want to stay on the Clover Leafs team for my second 5% challenge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27