Day 250

Final journal for 2019. All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 15K steps for today. Got in a great Chest and 20 min rowing machine row as my last workout of 2019. For my first workout of 2020 it will be Legs/Back and 8 min boxing combo. Macros were lots better today Protein was higher than carbs but fat was still above 40 grams. I've got 8.2# to go to reach my mini goal of 135 and 18.2# to go to reach my goal of 125. Plan on taking progress photos and measurements tomorrow morning to send to coach. For 2020 I'm going to be more mindful of my snacking and totally give up sweets so I can be more consistent with increasing my protein while decreasing carbs and fats. Also I'll take coach's advice to heart and get the results that I know I can achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27