Day 246

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Great double workout this morning decided after I got to the gym that I wanted to get in Chest and 8 min boxing combo then Legs/Back and 20 min row. Macros were a little better today but sill need to work to increase protein while decreasing carbs and fat. Fat was a little better today just need to get carbs down more consistently. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow to plan my at home workouts VS gym workouts. Goal for 2020 is to get into the gym more consistently and actually do my at home workouts when work schedule won't let me get into the gym. I've got 7.6# to go to reach my mini goal of 135 and 17.6# to go to reach my goal of 125. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27