Day 245

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros weren't the best again today need to get more consistent with increasing my protein while decreasing fat and carbs. Also need to get better and more consistent with my training which should be easier now that the holiday hours at work with today being the last day we opened early and close late. I'm so ready to get into the gym more days and I know I need to actually do my at home workouts that I've been given by Coach. He was out of town for the holidays and just got to check in with me. I've got 7.3# to go to reach my mini goal of 135 and 17.3# to go to reach my goal of 125. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27